- Ruby Softwares LLC appreciate your trust and your privacy. As visitor of our site, don’t worry about Compromising of your privacy.
- Before or while collecting personal details, we will account why is that information needed.
- Personal details should be relevant to its purpose.
- We will protect personal details with proper safeguard against loosing or stealing, unauthorized access, revealing, copying, using or modifying
- Personal details which we collect will be used solely for purpose stated by Ruby Softwares LLC.
- Ruby Softwares LLC uses data from Google (age, gender and interests) by Google Analytics.
- Ruby Softwares LLC doesn’t have responsibility for technical, software or hardware errors of any kind; loosing or unavailable internet connection; incomplete or delayed computer transmissions. In any circumstances Ruby Softwares LLC doesn’t have responsibility for damage or injuries which may occur as result of this site.
- We post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If at any time the customer feels that they no longer wish to have their testimonial posted on the site they can request for it to be removed by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you purchase a service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as Company Profile, Trade License, Incorporation Certificate etc).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com.